Rainworth Škoda Motability
Rainworth Škoda have been long-standing supporters of the Motability scheme. Our hugely varied award-winning range of cars offers a distinguished level of quality and value to customers who need a car to suit their specific needs.
MOTABILITY, IT’S ABOUT SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST CARS…
Whether you’re looking for a car that’s easy to access from a wheelchair, or something with a higher ride height, our range is sure to feature your perfect next Motability car. You don’t even have to visit our showroom to experience the Škoda range of Motability cars, we’ll arrange to bring the car to your home, so you can try it out in a familiar environment.
Of course, you’re more than welcome to visit our wheelchair friendly showroom. We have dedicated disabled parking bays, with easy access into our showroom. To make your visit as comfortable as possible, if you call ahead, we will make available a dedicated quiet room for either yourself or family and friends. Both hot and cold drinks are available, as well as a wide access disabled bathroom.
MOTABILITY SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS
MOTABILITY CAR ADAPTATIONS
- Driving adaptions, including pedal modifications and electric controls.
- Stowage adaptions, which include rooftop stowage and car boot hoists.
- Access adaptions to help you get in and out of your car, including swivel seats and electric hoists.
The entire SKODA Motability range can be modified to suit your specific needs. We work closely with local experts who can provide the very best solutions, whether that’s hand controls, swivel seats or even hoists to help getting in and out of the car.
To discuss our full range of adaptations, please contact us and we will be able to to advise you to the best possible solution.
DO I QUALIFY FOR MOTABILITY?
The Motability scheme is available to anyone who recieves financial benefit in the form of HRMC, DLA, ERMC, POP, WPMS or AFIP. Your level of entitlement varies depending on the level of support you are given. Some cars may be available to you with £0 advanced payments, other cars may require a small initial contribution.
If you recieve one or more of the following benefits, you will be entitled to a fully insured and supported Motability car from Rainworth Škoda:
- The Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA),
- The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component (ERMC) of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP),
- The War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or,
- The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP).